Seasonal Flu Vaccination (2019)
Our seasonal flu vaccinations are now in stock. We will be running Saturday clinics by appointment on:
12th October 2019 from 08:30 - 12:00 for patients aged 18 years and over.
Further clinic times are available by calling reception on 01472 254600 or booking on-line.
Patients at risk of flu are:
- All patients aged 65 or over on 31st March 2020
- Patients with Diabetes
- Patients with Heart Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Suffered Stroke or TIA
- COPD or Severe Asthma
- Obesity (BMI greater than 39)
- Patients who live in residential or nursing homes
- Are a carer or work in a care home
- Children aged 2 - 3 years (born between 1/9/15 & 31/8/17)
If you are unsure if you’re eligible for a flu vaccination please contact reception for details.
There are three different vaccines this year, children up to 18 years of age will be offered the nasal vaccine (we have not received a delivery date for these vaccines yet, so all parents will be contact with details of child vaccine clinics at a later date). A vaccine for those aged 18 - 64 years (QIV) and a vaccine for those age 65 and over on 31st March 2020 (aTIV)