Health Information & Useful Links
The aim of this menu item is to help patients to understand more about certain conditions. Please either click on the links directly provided or go to the link to the NHS Direct website to access these useful tools.
Please click on the following link to a comprehensive library and information on self- assessments at the NHS.uk site.
- Fieldhouse Medical On-line access system – link to access our on-line facilities such as booking appointments or ordering prescriptions. You need to register with the practice in person for this first, our Practice Number is 104
- Freshney Green Primary Care Centre Website – Please click on the link to be directed to Freshney Green’s Primary Care Website, this is where you find information on all the surgeries and services we have.
- North East Lincolnshire Council
- North East Lincolnshire Sexual Health Web Portal – a new web portal which provides easy and straight forward access to the range of local sexual health services.
- North Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals
- North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Services4me – Services4.me.uk is a website for everyone who lives and works in North East Lincolnshire. If you use adult social care, health care or other help and support services, if you fund your own support, or simply wish to find out more about what services and events are provided in your local community, you can find all the information and advice in one place.
- Symptom Checker – use this NHS page to help check your symptomshttp://www.nhs.uk/nhsdirect/pages/symptoms.aspx
- This is Grimsby
- How to use GP Services – Royal College of GPs Guidehttp://www.nhs.uk/choiceintheNHS/Yourchoices/GPchoice/Documents/rcgp_iyp_full_booklet_web_version.pdf
- Sexual Health hub https://www.thesexualhealthhub.co.uk/ - has a lot of useful information, videos and other tools to help patients self-care where they can.
North East Lincs Lifestyle Website
Advice and information and referral details on issues such as Stop Smoking, Smoking in Pregnancy, NHS Health Checks and Healthy Eating - http://www.nel-lifestyleservices.co.uk/
Single Point of Access
The North East Lincolnshire Single Point of Access:
01472 256256 is the number to ring for non-emergency health, social and mental health support in North East Lincolnshire.
On line Access to Counselling Support for Young people (11-25)
Kooth.com is an online counselling resource providing support services that has been commissioned for the benefit of the children and young people across North East Lincolnshire.